Are you a natural leader capable of ensuring service levels are met or exceeded? Do enjoy facilitating and managing deliverables for clients and projects? Do you have extensive experience managing a team? As Support Services Manager, you will establish workflows and manage staff to maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI's commitment to you:
As Support Services Manager, you will monitor and measure service metrics and utilize them to develop standards, improvements, or changes to processes and procedures. You’ll ensure that project milestones and goals are met and will be an important part of ensuring daily operations within the organization run smoothly and clients are satisfied. Additionally, you will manage staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
You might be a great fit if you have experience with:
- Developing strategic and operational plans for control, management, and improvement of IT capabilities.
- Resource and asset distribution across multiple teams and clients
- Diagnosing incident management issues.
- Managing and maintaining production and corporate business applications and systems.
- Producing monthly and daily reporting for executives and clients.
- Inventory management including all aspects of passive and active inventory.
- Maintaining effective communications between teams and departments to ensure that IT for current and future business operations and decision-making requirements are provided, improved, and replaced.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating workflow, assigning tickets and resources to the areas of responsibility, and reviewing/evaluating work methods and procedures.
- Selecting, training, motivating, and evaluating staff, providing or coordinating staff training, working with employees to correct deficiencies, and implementing discipline procedures.
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time. Requires 24x7 support.
Supervisory Responsibility – Yes
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org