At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
100+ organizations and their 20,000+ employees nationwide rely on PCI to deliver business-critical IT solutions. With PCI, organizations can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security and service desk.
We are a collection of self-starting, self-motivated individuals who excel at working in teams to create, develop and implement solutions for our clients. At PCI, we are committed to taking charge of any and all challenges that are presented to us with the desire to leave things in better shape than when we found them.
See for yourself why our employees and clients love being part of the PCI family!
About the Position
The Service Desk Lead will provide our clients the highest quality Service Desk Support Services and consistently follow defined Service Desk procedures. This individual will be responsible for identifying, researching, and taking ownership of client specific incident lifecycle management and dispatch process.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
• Delivers high quality customer service for PCI’s clients by developing and applying skills to solve support issues proactively and consistently.
• Acts as a key focal point for the Service Desk and specific escalated client account incidents.
• Dispatches and directs client specific support team members as necessary for outbound service activities
• Develops and consistently show a sense of ownership and responsibility regarding all support issues.
• Provides a professional, steady approach in servicing Service Desk clients.
• Monitors, logs, and maintains daily incident documentation.
• Performs all responsibilities associated with parts/equipment management according to SOP’s.
• Monitors Level I incidents for quality control/assurance and overall customer satisfaction.
• Provides daily call management updates • Facilitates the daily call closed for review process to ensuring calls have complete resolution.
• Escalates customer service management issues to the Service Desk Manager, when necessary.
• Assists in compiling Service Desk related data for required client deliverables.
• Understands and follows all Service Desk standard operating procedures and processes in managing daily Service Incidents.
• Proactively fills other Service Desk roles when necessary.
• Understands and participates in all Quality Assurance and Control projects.
• Defines, documents, and implements policies and procedures as required.
• Actively seeks out innovative technological and management solutions
• Maintains Knowledge Base and Password State as required and facilitates yearly Knowledge Base audit. Minimum
• Service Desk Experience
• Knowledge of MD Office products and support
• Email support and admin experience (O365/Outlook preferred)
• PC hardware support knowledge
• Remote user support
• Mastery level trouble ticket documentation and procedure adherence
• Proven track record of customer and account relationship development
• Ability to make quick decisions to service the customer
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• AS CS Degree, CIS Degree or equivalent (Preferred)
• A+ certification (Preferred)
• HDI certifications (Preferred)
Location: Williamsville, NY
Seniority Level: Medium
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Job Type: Full-time
Functions: Information Technology
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com