At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
100+ organizations and their 20,000+ employees nationwide rely on PCI to deliver business-critical IT solutions. With PCI, organizations can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security and service desk.
We are a collection of self-starting, self-motivated individuals who excel at working in teams to create, develop and implement solutions for our clients. At PCI, we are committed to taking charge of any and all challenges that are presented to us with the desire to leave things in better shape than when we found them.
See for yourself why our employees and clients love being part of the PCI family!
How you will be successful
Providing PC Hardware, Operating System & Application Desktop Support Services. Working as part of a team, this PC Technician - Desktop Support position offers extensive IT growth & learning opportunity. This is a full time, permanent position, compensation range is commensurate based on experience, includes full benefits package.
As part of our growing team, you will find yourself surrounded by curious, creative and growth-minded technicians whom are among the best in the industry. Our team integrates creativity with a passion for learning emerging technologies to provide relentless support for our client base. We challenge each other to grow, solve problems, and to be the best IT solutions provider possible.
What Experience you will need
- Must currently reside in the Erie, PA area
- 3+ Year of strong PC hardware, OS, application integration & troubleshooting experience
- Strong Printer hardware troubleshooting skills a plus
- Strong application installation and administration experience required
- Must possess professional and organizational skills
- Strong customer service attitude and skills
- Desire to learn, grow & add value
What differentiates PCI from other companies
• At PCI you have direct access to ownership – we’re transparent, open to new ideas, quick to make smart decisions and always available to talk.
- Work / Life success is very important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings and family gatherings.
- Constant curiosity – we encourage and enable an environment of sensible forward-thinking.
- We’ve been around the block – the stability and experience that comes with 40 years in business is shared, ensuring certainty for our employees.
- We believe in sharing PCI’s success, which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Location for this position is Erie, PA.
Information Technology & Services
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org