Do you have experience with and comprehensive knowledge of protecting an organization’s digital assets from unauthorized access or malicious actors? Do you thrive in an environment where you are able to identify and propose solutions for vulnerabilities? As a Cybersecurity Analyst you will have the opportunity to coordinate and lead remediation efforts and implement security solutions for PCI and our clients.
PCI is Western New York's leading information technology service provider. For 40 years, PCI has developed robust client relationships, becoming a trusted steward of the very best managed IT services. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – for our clients and our employees.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As the Cybersecurity Analyst you will play a vital role in keeping the company’s and clients’ IT environments secure. You will work across the company to assure the most robust environment possible, considering existing and evolving threats. As applicable, working to identify and correct vulnerabilities in the company’s security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company’s overall security.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if:
- You want to be part of a values-based organization and identify with our five core values.
- You are drawn to superior IT services and solutions and keenly focused on client satisfaction.
- You prefer a culture of accountability which values achievement and is committed to providing the resources and tools required to be successful.
- You are a critical thinker who utilizes problem-solving skills in an expert manner
The Cybersecurity Analyst will:
- Proactively access alerts and signatures for effectiveness which can be implemented in response to new or observed threats within network environment(s).
- Monitor external data sources to maintain constant awareness of threat condition(s) and determine which security issues may have an impact on PCI or its clients.
- Collaborate with operation teams to build novel detections, establish repeatable processes, and drive automation for containment and remediation activities.
- Analyze and define data requirements and specifications for log ingestion from various data sources.
- Conduct time-sensitive analysis during cyber investigations, contextualizing identified impact and informing leadership to actively respond to emerging risks.
- Maintain alert and response processes and documentation as well as countermeasure processes.
- Develop, update, and maintain runbooks which provide guidelines to operations personnel to detect and respond to cyber-incidents effectively and efficiently.
- Identify and enhance processes where automation has the potential to improve efficiency.
- Perform vulnerability, penetration tests and internal/external security audits.
- Analyze security breaches to identify the root cause.
- Continuously update the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans.
- Configure security system, analyze security requirements, and recommend improvements.
Certifications highly preferred: MS-500
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org