Do you have the tenacity to keep pushing forward to meet your goals? Are you able to communicate complex information in a simplistic manner? As a Business Development Representative, you will interact with key decision makers across a variety of industries, identify organizational pain points and deliver strong value propositions in an effort to secure new business with potential clients.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
The Business Development Representative will identify and solicit new business relationships with prospects to ensure business goals are met and additional recurring revenue is generated. Utilizing a knowledge of the sales market environment and business opportunities, the Business Development Representative will work to present solutions including various IT products and services to potential clients. Additionally, the Business Development Representative provides sales quotes and responds to requests for proposals.
The Business Development Representative will:
- Be responsible for new business development as well as closing new business by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop relationships with the prospects “C-suite” executives (CEO, CFO, and CIO) as well as other key client connections.
- Act as the primary liaison between the prospect, vendors and key PCI contacts regarding all facets of service delivery for assigned opportunities until deal closes.
- Understand a prospect’s business vision, strategy, direction, goals, objectives and processes and identify opportunities for PCI to aid in their success through various IT services and solutions.
- Work closely with the PCI Support Services Managers and ensure positive working relationships with PCI staff.
- Collaborate with the Technology Solutions team to create technology road maps and solution outlines that meet prospective clients’ needs.
- Continually looks for ways to improve PCI’s internal process, procedures and reporting capabilities as it relates to prospect engagements.
Pay starting at $45,000. Additional OTE commission: $75,000+
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
Relevant Experience (preferred) - 5-7 years in similar capacity
Other Requirements – Night and weekend work may be necessary. Travel to relevant trade shows and client meetings as required.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com