Are you a motivated self-starter that still enjoys being part of a team? Do you have comprehensive knowledge of AWS and cloud fundamentals? As Systems Engineer, you will be a very intricate part of daily operations and provide a high level of technology support both internally and externally.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
Within a team of Systems Engineers, you will design, develop, support, and maintain the organization's hosted systems infrastructure. You will develop, modify, test, and maintain the systems and make updates to system-related installation documentation. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. The Systems Engineer contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project.
You might be a great fit if you have experience with:
- Core AWS services and architecture.
- AWS Server Infrastructure management.
- Experience with AWS System and Network administration.
- On-prem to cloud migrations for workloads.
- Serverless and containers.
- Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Basic DevOps duties.
The Systems Engineer will:
- Test system security and integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure.
- Coordinate and perform additions and changes to systems, investigations, analyses, recommendations, configurations, installations and testing of new hardware and software.
- Participate in planning, design, and technical review and implementation for new infrastructure.
- Develop, maintain, and interpret information, system usage, functional specifications, and detailed design documentation and diagrams in relation to enterprise class servers.
- Provide technical consultation, training, and support to other IT staff.
- Develop, maintain, and update a library of technical documentation.
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com