Are you detail-oriented and organized with the ability to adapt to a multitude of daily tasks? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of current accounting policies and procedures? As Staff Accountant, you will play a key role in helping our Finance department run smoothly.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
The Staff Accountant will have their hands in a range of routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports as well as other general accounting duties. They will work independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
The Staff Accountant will:
- Perform account analysis and reconciliation
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation recording and reconciliation to general ledger
- Assist in month end close procedures and maintain the general ledger
- Assist with preparation of Sales & Use tax returns
- Assist in the processing of accounts payable
- Assist in review of projects and work-in-progress activity
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting through use of good spreadsheet controls and version monitoring
- Assist with year-end audit schedules
- Assist with the implementation of system process improvement
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com