Do you have extensive comprehensive knowledge of computer software, hardware, and networks? Do you enjoy collaboration and a fast-paced environment? As the Senior Systems Administrator, you will be instrumental in helping ensure PCI’s and our clients’ day-to-day operations run smoothly.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
The Systems Administrator is responsible for overseeing and maintaining all aspects of PCI’s system performance. He or she will maintain operating systems, business applications, security tools, servers, email, installing, specifying system requirements, and maintaining network users, user environment, directories, and security.
The Senior Systems Administrator will:
- Install, configure, maintain, and monitor servers and associated systems through a physical and virtual environment.
- Oversee system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Update the operating system and manage utilization, network printing, local storage and network resources.
- Manage user administration and access controls.
- Respond to service desk escalations, user problems and questions.
- And so much more!
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
Other Expectations – 24x7 on-call support rotation
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com