Do you have the tenacity to keep pushing forward to meet your goals, even in the face of adversity? Does engaging in conversations with new people excite you? Are you able to communicate complex information in a simplistic manner? As a PCI Sales Representative you will interact with key decision makers across a variety of industries, identify organizational pain points and deliver strong value propositions in an effort to secure new business with potential clients.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling PCI’s IT services and solutions, with a focus on our Modern Workplace and Microsoft 365 solution. This includes Managed IT Services (MITS), hardware product solutions, professional services and security and cloud solutions. He or she will maintain good client relationships and contribute to the continuous improvement of PCI. This position is for a high achiever with a demonstrated track record of success in prospecting, identifying, qualifying, and closing.
The Sales Representative will:
- Develop a sales funnel to achieve targeted sales quota through identification of prospects outside current PCI client base.
- Gain a specified number of new accounts each month by effective telemarketing, networking, and cold calling campaigns.
- Work closely with sales, project, engineering, and support teams to develop opportunities and qualify/quantify leads.
- Establish relationships and book appointments with key decision makers and influencers of potential clients.
- Communicate strong value propositions, adapt to client requirements, and improve client success.
- Create proposals while collaborating with the sales team to accomplish client's IT objectives.
- Determine client pain points as it relates to management of their IT environment, technology, and technology assets. Create opportunities for follow up.
- Present benefits of PCI IT services to potential clients. Responsible for describing benefits in terms of financial justification as well as improvement in quality, performance, and uptime.
- Lead strategic discussions relative to IT strategies to a non-technical audience.
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
Other Requirements – Frequent night and weekend work may be necessary. Travel to relevant trade shows and client meetings as required.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com