Is creativity in your bones? Do you have hands on experience with market research and analysis? Does developing and designing unique and professional content excite you? As the Marketing Coordinator at PCI, you will have the ability to support the organization from first impression to client presentations and beyond!
PCI is Western New York's leading information technology service provider. For 40 years, PCI has developed robust client relationships, becoming a trusted steward of the very best managed IT services. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – for our clients and our employees.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for providing support to the Sales & Marketing team to drive sales, promote the organization and engage potential clients. You will play a critical role creating the first impression potential clients have with PCI. This individual will contribute to existing marketing initiatives, while assisting with the development of new campaigns aligned with company and client goals.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if:
- You want to be part of a values-based organization and identify with our five core values.
- You prefer a culture of accountability which values achievement and is committed to providing the resources and tools required to be successful.
- You have knowledge and experience with traditional and digital, content, and social media marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator will:
- Assist with market research to analyze the competitive landscape, market tends and client behaviors. Helps prepare reports of gathered data.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Support the Sales & Marketing team in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Develop content and collateral, as needed, for both internal and external audiences, in a manner that is consistent with PCI’s Brand Identity and Standards.
- Create and communicates campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables.
- Executes lead generation campaigns surrounding content marketing initiatives.
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com