At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
100+ organizations and their 20,000+ employees nationwide rely on PCI to deliver business-critical IT solutions. With PCI, organizations can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security and service desk.
We are a collection of self-starting, self-motivated individuals who excel at working in teams to create, develop and implement solutions for our clients. At PCI, we are committed to taking charge of any and all challenges that are presented to us with the desire to leave things in better shape than when we found them.
See for yourself why our employees and clients love being part of the PCI family!
About the team
This position will lead the Project Team initiatives for existing client’s projects, new client onboarding, and PCI internal technical and business projects. The Project Manager will work closely with department heads and team managers to create project plans, timelines and resource coordination. Projects will range from medium to complex enterprise implementations. Will be responsible for resource management, risk mitigation, status reporting and staff education and Project Management process and methodologies.
As part of our growing Operations team, you will find yourself surrounded by curious, creative and growth-minded IT professionals who are among the best in the industry. Our team integrates creativity with a passion for learning emerging technologies to provide relentless support for our client base. We challenge each other to grow, solve problems, and to be the best IT solutions provider possible.
What experience should you have?
- 3-7 years proven professional project management experience managing complex and large-scale IT and business projects.
- PMP or CAPM Certification from Project Management Institute
- Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to work under pressure to balance competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Superior communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and client organizations
- Experience with various project management tools, and collaborative and content management tools
- Strong customer service skills are a must. This position will interface with clients and vendors on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, with a broad range of individuals at all levels.
- Resourceful in getting things done, self-starter, productive working independently or collaboratively – ours is a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment with performance expectations and deadlines
- Share our values: Go-getter, Constantly Curious, Service-first
- Experience and desire to work in a solution provider environment
What differentiates PCI from other companies
- At PCI you have direct access to ownership – we’re transparent, open to new ideas, quick to make smart decisions and always available to talk.
- Work / Life success is very important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings and family gatherings.
- We’ve been around the block – the stability and experience that comes with 40 years in business is shared, ensuring certainty for our employees.
- We believe in sharing PCI’s success, which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Location for this position is Buffalo, NY.
Information Technology & Services
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org