At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
100+ organizations and their 20,000+ employees nationwide rely on PCI to deliver business-critical IT solutions. With PCI, organizations can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security and service desk.
We are a collection of self-starting, self-motivated individuals who excel at working in teams to create, develop and implement solutions for our clients. At PCI, we are committed to taking charge of any and all challenges that are presented to us with the desire to leave things in better shape than when we found them.
See for yourself why our employees and clients love being part of the PCI family!
About the team
As an Azure Consultant, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of solutions, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex cloud technologies, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with and lead some of the best talent in the region to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients’ business needs.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
How you will be successful
- Implement Azure infrastructure and services for customer environments, primarily though Infrastructure and Code and automation.
- Ability to Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise-class security, network, and systems management applications within an Azure environment.
- Design and implement availability, scalability, performance and disaster recovery plans for the Azure platform.
- Experience with processes that focus on a continual re-evaluation of existing capabilities to maintain optimal performance, availability, and security for customer deployments.
- Implement process and quality improvements through task automation. Institute infrastructure as code, security automation, and automation or routine maintenance tasks for clients.
- Perform data migration from on-premises environments into Azure.
What Experience should you have?
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 3 years of experience with Azure
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in architecting, designing and administration of hybrid and public cloud Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and SaaS
- Experience in Azure Network components (Virtual Network, Network Security Group, User Defined Route, Gateway, Load Balancer)
- Experience in Docker Containers & Kubernetes (Azure AKS, ACR, etc.) and Azure Functions
- Experience in Automation and DevOps / Ops Management tools (VSTS, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Log Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in Azure Back-Up and Recovery modules
- Experience in project scoping, estimation and scheduling
- Knowledge of architectural frameworks and design principals
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a solution provider environment
What differentiates PCI from other companies
- At PCI you have direct access to ownership – we’re transparent, open to new ideas, quick to make smart decisions and always available to talk.
- Work / Life success is very important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings and family gatherings.
- Constant curiosity – we encourage and enable an environment of sensible forward-thinking.
- We’ve been around the block – the stability and experience that comes with 40 years in business is shared, ensuring certainty for our employees.
- We believe in sharing PCI’s success, which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Information Technology & Services
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org