Do you have a client-first attitude and enjoy helping others? Do you have comprehensive knowledge of hardware and software programs? As Field Services Desktop Support Technician, you will utilize your problem-solving skills to ensure daily operations run smoothly for our clients.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will interact with end-users to identify current computing procedures and desktop-based LAN systems software operations and makes selection recommendations accordingly. You will maintain, repair, and troubleshoot desktop hardware and software packages as well as write manuals for end-users describing installation and operating procedures.
The Field Services Desktop Support Technician will:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve Microsoft Windows & Mac hardware and software problems including break fix management services.
- Install and configure new PC hardware and software on desktops, laptops, and peripherals.
- Develop, prepare, test, and deploy hard drive images and support users in a virtual desktop environment.
- Identify and implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible.
- Travel to client locations within the WNY area, so reliable transportation is required.
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to deal directly with clients face-to-face
FLSA Category – Non-Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $17.50 - $28.50 per hour
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org