Do you have excellent multitasking skills? Are you interested in a dynamic role in a fast-paced environment that allows you to take part in every aspect of the business? As the Executive & Human Resources Assistant you’ll be ingrained in the business from day one and play a valuable role in supporting the organization’s culture while contributing to the growth of PCI.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As the Executive and Human Resources Assistant you will provide administrative support in a variety of functions. You will manage business related tasks such as creating presentations, organizing travel, drafting company-wide communications, and other organizational responsibilities. Additionally, you will work support the continued development of the HR function within the organization through assistance with recruiting, benefits, maintenance of employee records, and managing routine questions on HR policy.
The Executive and Human Resources Assistant will:
- Work in conjunction with all areas of the business in support of the CEO
- Proactively prepare CEO for upcoming meetings and manage his communications (emails, phone calls, necessary follow-up)
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Seek out and implement areas to increase efficiency in role
- Establish an electronic filing system to house all documentation produced in connection with executive support role
- Support the HR function in an effort to develop, organize and implement initiatives, processes and procedures
FLSA Category – Non-Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply directly or to refer a friend for this opportunity, click apply for job or contact Brittany Dean, HR Generalist directly at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org