Do you have extensive experience leading a team of managers? Do you enjoy facilitating deliverables for clients? As Enterprise Support Services Manager, you will ensure leveraged PCI assets provide robust services delivery to our clients.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As Enterprise Support Services Manager, you will monitor and measure service metrics and utilize them to develop standards, improvements, or changes to processes and procedures. You’ll ensure that milestones and goals are met and will be an important part of ensuring IT operations within client organizations run smoothly and they are satisfied. Additionally, you will manage staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs, providing coaching, mentoring and development opportunities where appropriate.
You might be a great fit if you have experience with:
- Developing strategic and operational plans for control, management, and improvement of IT capabilities.
- Employee resource management and asset distribution across multiple clients and on-site teams
- Managing and maintaining production and corporate business applications and systems.
- Maintaining effective communications between teams and departments to ensure that IT for current and future business operations and decision-making requirements are provided, improved, and replaced.
- Qualifying and relaying opportunities within accounts to the Enterprise Engagement Manager(s)
- Selecting, training, motivating, and evaluating staff, providing or coordinating staff training, working with employees to correct deficiencies, and implementing discipline procedures.
- Assuring appropriate resource level(s) at each client engagement, and determining resource(s) allocation between engagements
- Designing and promoting ITSM processes towards Continual Service Improvement
- Driving Mode 2 concepts to assist in opportunity identification with client operations lead(s).
- Handling various operating and client environments
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time. Requires 24x7 support.
Supervisory Responsibility – Yes
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org