At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
100+ organizations and their 20,000+ employees nationwide rely on PCI to deliver business-critical IT solutions. With PCI, organizations can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security and service desk.
We are a collection of self-starting, self-motivated individuals who excel at working in teams to create, develop and implement solutions for our clients. At PCI, we are committed to taking charge of any and all challenges that are presented to us with the desire to leave things in better shape than when we found them.
See for yourself why our employees and clients love being part of the PCI family!
As an Engagement Manager at PCI, you will be developing relationships with clients to plan and lead their technology efforts. The Engagement Manager will have detailed knowledge of products and services being offered and ensures that products and services consistently meet client needs. They visit client locations regularly to ensure client satisfaction. The Engagement Manager provides sales quotes and responds to requests for proposals.
What Experience you will need:
• Understand PCI’s business vision, strategy, direction, execution services and return on investment (ROI) model.
• Continually improves people management, leadership, and communication skills.
• Invests time in improving technology product, services, and PCI ordering process knowledge, including, but not limited to, diligence in achieving critical business industry certification requirements.
• Acts as the primary liaison between business owners and key points of contacts regarding all facets of PCI’s service delivery for assigned clients.
• Develops relationships with the “C” level business contacts
• Maintains and improves client satisfaction through strong work relationships, successful projects and delivering value always.
• Understands a client’s business vision, strategy, direction, goals, objectives, and processes.
• Understands a client’s IT service needs to determine how PCI can assist them in making their business successful.
• Works closely with the PCI Service and Support Group managers, leads technical staff as needed, develops positive working relationships.
• Maintains awareness of all PCI operations break fix issues, service requests, project requests and ticket aging schedule of the Help Desk support tickets. Identifies ways to assist the client in filling the gap for PCI services.
• Coordinates PCI resources to client communications where needed and appropriate.
• Provides Project Management and coordination to assigned clients’ projects, involving organizing client integration project tasks, scheduling key milestones, and managing and coordinating tasks across departments.
• Assists with project communications on assigned clients’ projects, client integration project tasks, and key milestones.
• Responsible for understanding the PCI and Client systems availability SLAs, security, and compliance processes, procedures, and reporting requirements.
• Takes an ownership approach to improve PCI’s internal process and procedures Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in the IT field.
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
• Ability to think ahead and plan over a 12-24-month time span
• Strong documentation skills - organized
• Self-starter with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
Location: Williamsville, NY
Seniority Level: Medium
Industry Information: Technology & Services
Job Type: Full-time Functions: Information Technology
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org