Are you a problem solver who enjoys identifying and interpreting client requirements to provide them with the best possible solutions? Do you encourage collaboration across departments? Do you have the vision necessary to develop and implement sustainable technology solutions? As the Director of Technology Solutions, your ideas, direction, and leadership will shape the future for PCI and its clients.
PCI is Western New York's leading information technology service provider. For 40 years, PCI has developed robust client relationships, becoming a trusted steward of the very best managed IT services. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – for our clients and our employees.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As the Director of Technology Solutions, you will be responsible for developing the roadmap, technical direction, and architecture for PCI and our clients, as well as implementing high-performing computing and cloud infrastructure and support models for the business. You will work alongside a committed leadership team, focused on PCI’s overall strategy and vision. You will be an ambassador for our company values: compassionate, forward-thinking, selfless, professional, and tenacious.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if:
- You want to be part of a values-based organization and identify with our five core values.
- You are drawn to superior IT services and solutions and obsessed with client satisfaction.
- You prefer a culture of accountability which values achievement and is committed to providing the resources and tools required to be successful.
- You are a strategic thinker with a strong IT mindset and leadership abilities.
The Director of Technology Solutions will:
- Serve as a senior subject matter expert for technology infrastructure, systems and security offerings, managed IT services, cloud offerings, and platform services.
- Lead the development and implementation of new information technology products and services.
- Work with Client Service Delivery to develop and implement controls and monitoring procedures to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of critical systems.
- Establish support and operational procedures that leverage efficiencies and best practices.
- Conduct quarterly IT infrastructure assessments and presents findings to the COO.
- Partner with the CEO, COO and Leadership Team to align Technology Solutions and IT Managed Services’ strategic and operational plans with PCIs business plan.
- Lead our presales engineering function, and support pipeline activities for prospects and existing clients.
- Spearhead security at PCI, assuring a robust, secure environment, and leading security efforts internally and externally.
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – Yes
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org