Are you a results-driven leader adept at gaining new business while developing existing clients? Do you enjoy working with other functional leaders to identify, develop and communicate the best products and services? As Director of Sales and Marketing, you will lead a team of talented account managers, sales representatives and marketing professionals to establish a sales and marketing plan and set key metrics to assure PCI achieves its Vision.
PCI is Western New York's leading information technology service provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on client relationships, becoming a trusted steward of the very best managed IT services. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – for our clients and our employees.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As the Director of Sales and Marketing you are responsible for increasing the company’s revenue through the development of new business and the expansion of existing business. You will work alongside a committed leadership team, focused on PCI’s overall strategy and vision. You will be an ambassador for our company values: compassionate, forward-thinking, selfless, professional, and tenacious.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if:
- You want to be part of a values-based organization and identify with our five core values.
- You are drawn to superior IT services and solutions and obsessed with client satisfaction.
- You prefer a culture of accountability which values achievement and is committed to providing the resources and tools required to be successful.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong relationship management and leadership abilities.
The Director of Sales and Marketing will:
- Deliver the top line (revenue) and establish pricing for PCI products and services to assure profitability targets are met or exceeded (bottom line).
- Engage in efforts to drive innovative solutions with unquestionable value in the marketplace through research and understanding, to become a trusted partner and leader for industries, clients, and peers.
- Build solid relationships with customers, vendors, and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships and vendor relationships to grow business and/or expand capabilities and offerings.
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – Yes
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com