At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
100+ organizations and their 20,000+ employees nationwide rely on PCI to deliver business-critical IT solutions. With PCI, organizations can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security and service desk.
We are a collection of self-starting, self-motivated individuals who excel at working in teams to create, develop and implement solutions for our clients. At PCI, we are committed to taking charge of any and all challenges that are presented to us with the desire to leave things in better shape than when we found them.
See for yourself why our employees and clients love being part of the PCI family!
About the Position:
The ASC Lead will establish efficient and balanced workflows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. The purpose of this role is to provide our clients the highest quality Support Services in accordance with specific Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and associated documented procedures.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
• Delivers high quality customer service for PCI’s clients by developing and applying skills to solve related IT support issues proactively and consistently.
• Provides a professional, consistent approach in servicing Service Desk clients, from answering the phone and managing the service request to all required follow-up and incident closures.
• Act as the primary point of contact for the client, anything level 2 or ASC related.
• Diagnoses incident management issues in the steady state support environment.
• Acts as a resource and provides asset distribution across multiple teams and clients as well as schedules practices to ensure coverage of client’s hours of operations and contractual service and support obligations.
• Manages and maintains client’s production and corporate business applications and systems.
• Responds to project requests and questions.
• Assists in creating, developing, and maintaining documentation for assigned core clients.
• Documents and reviews work regarding call creation, updates, and next action expectations.
• Understands and participate in all Quality Assurance and Control projects and functions.
• Ensures client/user next action service expectations are communicated and understood.
• Works with the Account Manager to identify and resolve large-scale problems and/or escalate all service incidents that require account management direction or on-site service.Minimum Qualifications:•Proven professional workplace experience or AS CS Degree, CIS Degree or equivalent•Service Desk Experience.
• Knowledge of MD Office products and support.
• Email support and admin experience (O365/Outlook preferred).
• Ability to make quick decisions to service the customer.
• Strong documentation, customer service and phone skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Location: Williamsville, NY
Seniority Level: Medium
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Job Type: Full Time *Requires 24x7 support.
Functions: Information Technology
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org