Does developing client relationships excite you? Are you constantly looking for ways to ensure business retention and satisfaction as well as expand opportunities with clients? As an Account Manager you will develop key client relationships, ensuring a sustained and successful partnership between PCI and the client.
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing clients through effective relationship management. You will develop a thorough understanding of the clients’ environment, business, and operations in order to engage in effective sales conversations. Additionally, you’ll provide up-to-date IT solutions including products and services to ensure contract renewal and service expansion.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if:
- you want to be part of an organization that considers our core values with every decision we make
- you are a life-long learner who feels shared success is the ultimate success
- you are drawn to being a part of a company that provides superior IT services and solutions
- you seek a work environment where everyone drives for success within their role and for their team
The Account Manager will:
- Maintain and improve client satisfaction through strong work relationships, successful projects and delivering value at all times.
- Develop relationships with the client’s “C-suite” executives (CEO, CFO, and CIO) as well as other key client connections.
- Be responsible for business development as well as contract renewal with assigned clients.
- Provide sales quotes and respond to requests for proposals.
- Act as the primary liaison between the clients, vendors and key PCI contacts regarding all facets of service delivery for assigned clients.
- Understand the clients’ business vision, strategy, direction, goals, objectives and processes.
- Understand the clients’ IT service needs to determine how PCI can assist them in making their business successful.
- Provide support and/or input to the Project Management Office for coordination of client projects, when necessary. Coordinate PCI resources to client communications where needed and appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, or Computer Science. Related degree or equivalent experience considered.
- Proven experience in Account Management
- Strong relationship management
- Understanding of ITSM (ITIL & COBIT) concepts
FLSA Category - Exempt, full-time.
Supervisory Responsibility – No
Location – Buffalo, NY
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org