Are you customer service driven? Do you enjoy a challenge and interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis? Are you motivated and looking to grow your skills in a well-established organization? As a Service Desk Analyst with PCI you'll be the first point of contact with our clients, helping them identify and solve challenges on a daily basis!
PCI is Western New York's Leading Information Technology Service Provider. For 40 years, PCI has focused on our Core Client relationships, controlled growth and IT Infrastructure Support Services. Our Clients can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security, and service desk. At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
PCI’s commitment to you:
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. You will respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine how to resolve issues.
You will find yourself surrounded by curious, creative and growth-minded technicians who are among the best in the industry. Our Service Desk team integrates creativity with a passion for learning emerging technologies to provide relentless support for our client base. We challenge each other to grow, solve problems, and to be the best solutions provider possible.
The Service Desk Analyst will:
- Resolve and close client calls through top notch customer service
- Receive, quantify, document, and troubleshoot incoming calls and electronic requests to the Service Desk
- Act as the primary point of contact for all incoming calls to the service desk
- Manage the incident lifecycle process
- Understand applicable Service Desk Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and associated service metrics
- Document and review work regarding call creation, updates, and next action expectations
- Proactively develop and improve Service Desk processes
And so much more!!
FLSA Category - Non-exempt, full-time
Supervisory Responsibility – N/A
Location – Buffalo, NY
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org