At PCI, our mission is to provide certainty in an uncertain world – enabling our employees and clients alike to sleep better at night.
100+ organizations and their 20,000+ employees nationwide rely on PCI to deliver business-critical IT solutions. With PCI, organizations can leverage IT and industry expertise within cloud computing, IT-as-a-Service, IT security and service desk.
We are a collection of self-starting, self-motivated individuals who excel at working in teams to create, develop and implement solutions for our clients. At PCI, we are committed to taking charge of any and all challenges that are presented to us with the desire to leave things in better shape than when we found them.
See for yourself why our employees and clients love being part of the PCI family!
About the position:
The Support and Services Manager will establish efficient and balanced workflows that maximize efficiency and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. This individual will manager a team or unit of support/service representatives and ensures service levels are met or exceeded. The Support and Services Manager will lead their staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. They will also ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
• Develops strategic and operational plans for control, management, and improvement of IT capabilities which includes service and data reporting, data integrity and security methodologies, client support services, technical standards for documentation, testing and training, and capacity analytics for hardware systems pertaining to cloud, virtual and physical infrastructure.
• Diagnoses incident management issues in the steady state support environment.
• Acts as a resource and provides asset distribution across multiple teams and clients as well as schedules practices to ensure coverage of client’s hours of operations and contractual service and support obligations.
• Manages and maintains PCI’s production and corporate business applications and systems.
• Produces monthly and daily reporting for executives and clients.
• Manages and maintains PCI’s enterprise monitoring platform, including alerts and optimization.
• Acts as Change Manager for PCI’s productive state operations and PCI’s corporate IT environment.
• Plans, directs, and coordinates PCI’s work plan; assigns tickets and resources to the areas of responsibility; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
• Selects, trains, motivates, and evaluates assigned personnel; provides or coordinates staff training; works with employees to correct deficiencies; implements discipline procedures.
• Service Desk Experience • Knowledge of MD Office products and support • Email support and admin experience (O365/Outlook preferred).
• Proven track record of successfully managing employees.
• Ability to make quick decisions to service the customer.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Location: Williamsville, NY
Seniority Level: Medium
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Job Type: Full-time *Requires 24x7 support.
To apply for this job email your resume to email@example.com